Method Community

changing logo size

Last post 05-13-2014 4:40 PM by Method_Russell. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-12-2014 11:31 AM

• BVS
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 05-06-2014
    • Posts 8

changing logo size

I had someone help me add my company logo to my invoices. Now I want to change the size and justification of that logo. I watched the video on youtube on placing a logo in the Report Designer. I tried going to the Designer and changing the picture box associated with the logo. I am able to click on different sizing options from the drop down box but nothing changes in the Preview tab within designer when I change this setting between Normal, Auto Size, Zoom image, etc. The logo is too small and is centered on the page in the Preview tab. Also I cant seem to view the invoice appearance within Method. If I open Method....Customers....Invoices and select an invoice then click Print Preview, nothing happens. I cant view the invoice as it would be printed in order to see the logo.

• 05-13-2014 4:40 PM In reply to

Re: changing logo size

Hi BVS,

For increasing the size of the image, there are 2 steps. If you select the sizing option "Stretch Image", the image will expand to fill the size of the picture box. Then, to increase its size, drag on the square at corner of the picture box to the size you would like. Or alternatively, you can set the width & height of the picture box by modifying those properties in the property grid:

After this, you can change the alignment of the image. This can be done by dragging the picture box, or modifying the X & Y properties (see the above image).

Regarding nothing happening when you click print preview, the PDF should open in a new window. Can you check to make sure your browser isn't blocking pop ups? If this doesn't work, could you try in another browser or on another computer? Have you been able to print preview before? Can you also let us know what browser and version you are using?

-Russell
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)