Method Community

Poor support

Last post 05-29-2014 12:53 PM by LaCrews. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-29-2014 10:31 AM

Poor support

We've been using Method for about 6 weeks.  First issue I posted on the forum received a prompt reply.  Since then, however, nothing.  I called tech support but was forwarded to voicemail - yes, voicemail.  The reason for choosing Method was integration and support.  I am hoping this is a glitch and the timing is simply coincidental.  Please reply with any similar experiences so we can determine if this is what we can expect so we can move on now rather than suffer through this indefinitely.

Thanks

• 05-29-2014 11:28 AM In reply to

Re: Poor support

Answer

Hi Retrotel,

First off, sorry for missing your reply in the post I think you are referring to. It's answered now. If you think we may have missed a reply in a forum post, feel free to "bump" that post by posting a comment in it, it will jump back to the top of list.

Here at Method we're quite busy these days, including an above average number of calls (hence the voicemail). We're currently in the process of hiring more resources to handle the increased workload, so a few of us are training right now (myself included Smile). 

Hope you understand, thanks for choosing Method and have a great day!

-Russell

• 05-29-2014 12:53 PM In reply to

Re: Poor support

Hi Retrotel

I'll add to Russell's post. In addition to support from Method directly there is a community of Certified Solution Providers.  Here's a link http://method.me/solution-providers/

Mark Crews
    Cloud Consultancy
    Principal and Developer

• 2012 MethodCRM Partner of the Year

• 2012 MethodCRM Community Excellence Award

• 2011 MethodCRM Community Excellence Award

Visit our website to find out about our training, support, and customization services.
    blog: cloudconsultancyllc.com/blog/
    ph: 434.326.1601
    e: support@cloudconsultancyllc.com

What is Method?
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)