Method Community

Creating an Invoice in CRM

Last post 07-09-2014 2:36 PM by Method_Audisho. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-08-2014 5:11 PM

• JoanN
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-10-2014
    • Posts 8

Creating an Invoice in CRM

Hi, I'm having issues with turning a lead's estimate into a sales order and then turning that into an invoice without errors and it's not syncing up with quickbooks so that I can take a payment made on the invoice. I can make the sales order, and I can make the invoice, and the lead is turning into customers in Method, but it's not registering with QB. Help?

• 07-09-2014 2:36 PM In reply to

Re: Creating an Invoice in CRM

Hi Joan,

There are a few things you can do to troubleshoot this issue. First, in Method go to QuickBooks > Synchronize. Check date and time of the last Changes-Only Synchronization and of the last Push. If these dates and times aren’t current, there is probably an issue with the sync engine.

Next, Still under the QuickBooks tab, click on the Resolve Conflicts tab. Check to see if any of the transactions are in conflict and not posting to QuickBooks. You can also check under the QuickBooks tab group QuickBooks Home > QuickBooks Dashboard. The grid labelled Non-Posted Transactions will list any records from Method which have not been posted to QuickBooks.

Finally, in order to have any of the estimates or sales orders which were created when the customer was still a lead sync with QuickBooks, you must uncheck the Waiting for Sync Approval? box and save.

Waiting for Sync Approval?

These records will not be synced with QuickBooks until this is done.

If you are unable to resolve these issues, please call our support line at 1.888.925.6238 x2 so that we may assist you.

-Audisho

Audisho Sada
    Product Manager
    Method:CRM
    a.sada@method.me
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238
    Local & Overseas: 416.847.0400
    Fax: 416.640.6027
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)