Method Community

Google Calendar

Last post 10-28-2014 2:13 PM by Method_Inderdeep. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-15-2014 6:02 PM

• Davidk
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 01-24-2014
    • Posts 5

Google Calendar

Google calendar is no longer syncing as of September 29 (I think that coincides with the day we had the crash and workaround)  Says the credentials for this connection with Google have expired or been revoked.  

• 10-16-2014 9:22 AM In reply to

Re: Google Calendar

Hello DavidK,

First of all,I apologize for the inconvenience. I am going to create a support case for you and our support team will reach out to you as soon as they can. We appreciate your patience.

Have a great day!

-Inder

• 10-28-2014 1:57 PM In reply to

Inder,

I am experiencing the exact same issue. I have reset my OpenID and it still just says "Cannot sync calendar. The credentials for this connection with Google have expired or been revoked. To try again, go to My Profile > Settings and turn syncing back on for this calendar." I have used this now for over a year with no issues and now all the sudden it can't sync? Nothing has changed with my Google account that I am using also. Any help would be greatly apprecaited

• 10-28-2014 2:13 PM In reply to

Hello Jake,

First of all,I apologize for the inconvenience. I am going to create a support case for you and our support team will reach out to you as soon as they can. We appreciate your patience.

Have a great day!

-Inder

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)