Method Community

Custom Report - Based off Sales Receipt Table and Invoice Table

Last post 10-29-2014 11:56 AM by Method_Inderdeep. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-28-2014 3:04 PM

Custom Report - Based off Sales Receipt Table and Invoice Table

Hello,

I created reports today through the Method Report Designer. One report is based off the Sales Receipt Table and the other is based off the Invoice. I created the reports, saved them, but I cannot find them in Method. Any ideas where they would be?

-Alex

• 10-28-2014 4:44 PM In reply to

Re: Custom Report - Based off Sales Receipt Table and Invoice Table

Hello Alex,

The reports you created in report designer get saved in Report designer on server. Where would you like to use those report in Method? I can point you in the right direction if you can give me more detail on where would you like to use those reports. In addition, what exactly you created those report for?

-Inder

• 10-28-2014 6:06 PM In reply to

Hello Inder,

I am creating those reports so I can pull customers who placed an order during specific time frames (Example, find all the customers who ordered in the last 8 months). I created 2 reports, 1 for Sales Receipts and the other for Invoices. I would like them in the Customers Reports Tab, if possible. 

Thanks

Alex

• 10-29-2014 11:56 AM In reply to

Hello Alex,

You can generate these reports wherever you want. If you want these report so appear on Customer Reports screen you can achieve this by simply adding a object Button to the screen and assign Generate Report action to that button and set the filter according to your need.  Once this is setup, when you click on that button, it should generate report based on your need.

I hope this helps!

-Inder

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)