Method Community

Beta Forum??

Last post 11-08-2014 9:26 PM by Anonymous. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-08-2014 2:53 PM

Beta Forum??

I'm posting this here because if I try to access the Method:New Beta forum, I get a forum not found error:

A couple of comments/questions on Grids

There is a tantalizing option called Icon, which I was hoping would let us put icons in grids.

However, when I choose that, the icon doesn’t display in the grid, just the caption (which is linked appropriately even though it didn't appear to be)

Also Choosing a color for the grid header doesn’t include the column headers, which I hoped it would.

Victoria Cameron
    vcameron@cloudconsutlancyllc.com
    www.cloudconsultancyllc.com
    650/209-0345

What is Method?

• 11-08-2014 3:57 PM In reply to

Re: Beta Forum??

Hey Victoria-

I fixed the forum and moved your post.

The icon is not something that has been implemented yet.

As for the column header we are still making more improvments to the grid as the time goes on.

Michael Melo
    Product Manager
    Method Integration Inc.
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/MichaelMelo
  • 11-08-2014 8:59 PM In reply to

Thanks Michael!  Exciting to know the icon will be possible.

I'd like to file a request that being able to color the column headers would be awesome.  (and as long as this is a wish list, being able to change the color on filters)  Use Case would be to let the user know at a glance how the grid is filtered.

Fyi - I'm still getting the forum not found error; I could only answer this post via clicking the link in the email response.  Tried it via a Chrome Incgonito window so this isn't a left over cookie issue.  I suspect your admin privileges are clouding the issue.

Victoria Cameron
    vcameron@cloudconsutlancyllc.com
    www.cloudconsultancyllc.com
    650/209-0345

What is Method?

• 11-08-2014 9:26 PM In reply to

Hey Victoria,

I just double checked the forum settings again and tried to login as a visitor, not a registered user and it appeared to come up for me. Do you mind trying again?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)