Method Community

We just noticed everything stopped working?? New Login?

Last post 03-12-2015 7:45 AM by Method_Jonathan. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-11-2015 6:54 PM

We just noticed everything stopped working?? New Login?

Our API completely stopped working... its rejecting our login info.  We noticed the main method login screen has changed, but the login method through the API isnt working now.  We're passing

MethodAPITableListV2?strCompanyAccount=$company&strLogin=$login&strPassword=$password&strSessionID=

Is there something we are supposed to change? I logged into method and made sure my user account was still setup and the API checkbox is still checked... No luck :(

• 03-12-2015 7:19 AM In reply to

Re: We just noticed everything stopped working?? New Login?

Hi Teamlousih

Last week we simplified the way you sign into Method:CRM - you now only need your email address and password.  Our API should still accept your existing credentials if they are still valid.  The migration to the new sign in was automatic for the majority of our users, though there could be outstanding conflicts within your account that prevented a migration (for example, each user within your Method account requires a unique email address now).  You can read further about the signin changes here.

Update - Please see below post - We'll try to resolve this for you via the forums

Cheers

Jonathan Gamble
    Product Manager
    Method Integration Inc.
    Local and overseas: 416.847.0400
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238
    Fax: 416.640.6027
    E-mail: j.gamble@method.me
  • 03-12-2015 7:45 AM In reply to

Re: We just noticed everything stopped working?? New Login?

Teamloush,

Just an update - I'll see if I can resolve this for you on my end to save you from calling in.

Can you provide me with your Account detalis in an email (see my signature for my emali address)?

Also, what error message are you receiving?  

Jonathan Gamble
    Product Manager
    Method Integration Inc.
    Local and overseas: 416.847.0400
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238
    Fax: 416.640.6027
    E-mail: j.gamble@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)