Method Community

Customizing my lead screen

Last post 12-18-2015 2:30 PM by Sixtel. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-18-2015 12:16 PM

• Sixtel
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-18-2015
    • charleston
    • Posts 27

Customizing my lead screen

Hello, I am wanting to do a little customizing on my lead screen and am a little unsure of where I need to add some of the fields. I'll do my best to explain. 

I am setting this up for a music booking business so what I need to track on my leads is new venues that re-occuring booking could be landed at as well as new one time or special events that I may be able to land. 

I have already set up a new table, screen, and tab that tracks data on special events that I book. This table though is for events that I have actually booked at so I don't think I can really tie that table in in any way with my leads screen

What I need to add to my leads screen are things about the event like event date, event time, event type, event budget, and probably other things that I will identify as I go. 

So, I have no problem making a new table and adding fields, or adding fields to a preexisting table. But for some reason I can't wrap my head around how to add  fields into the lead screen.

Do I need to add the fields into a table that is already tied to the lead screen? What would that table be? 

I hope this question makes sense I'm kind of vague on my next step on it and it's making it hard for me to frame the question!

Thanks for any help

• 12-18-2015 2:30 PM In reply to

• Sixtel
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-18-2015
    • charleston
    • Posts 27

Re: Customizing my lead screen

I have solved this. 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)