Method Community

Purchase Orders

Last post 04-06-2015 9:44 AM by Method_Audisho. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-06-2015 9:09 AM

Purchase Orders

I am using QB Online to sync with Method, one thing I did not notice previously was the fact that Purchase Orders only sync with the desktop edition of QB.  One of the main reasons I decided to use Method was because I needed to customize forms (Invoices, Credit Memos and Purchase Orders) more than what QBO allows.  This is working great for the Invoices and Credit Memos but without having the Purchase Orders sync with Method it obviously doesn't allow me to take advantage of the great features of Method. 

I don't need to enter the Purchase Orders into Method, I just need to get the data from the PO so I can create a custom form to print a customized PO on.  Is there anyway to pull the data from QB into Method so I can create a form?  Again I don't need to be able to enter or manipulate the PO in Method just want to ability to utilize the info from the PO on a customized form.  I did not know if there was any way to create a custom table that would pull data from QB.

Thanks

• 04-06-2015 9:44 AM In reply to

Re: Purchase Orders

Answer

Hi Gerald,

Unfortunately, at this time we do no sync purchase orders with QuickBooks Online. There is a plan to develop this functionality in the future, but I cannot provide an ETA for when this will be complete.

This means that for the time being, you will be unable to perform this customization for purchase orders in Method. Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Audisho

Audisho Sada
    Product Manager
    Method:CRM
    a.sada@method.me
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238
    Local & Overseas: 416.847.0400
    Fax: 416.640.6027
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)