Method Community

Google Calendar Sync Issue

Last post 04-06-2015 3:49 PM by Method_Audisho. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-06-2015 2:12 PM

• eshep
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-06-2015
    • Posts 1

Google Calendar Sync Issue

I set up Method activities calendar to sync with my Google Calendar. If I make the activity in Method it appears in my Google Calendar but if I make an event in Google it does not appear in my Method calendar. I know this is not the preferred way to use the calendar, I just want to make sure the two calendars are fully syned. 

• 04-06-2015 3:49 PM In reply to

Re: Google Calendar Sync Issue

Answer

Hi eshep,

Make sure that you are adding the appointment to the correct calendar in your Google calendar account. You can change the calendar by selecting the Edit Event >> on the desktop version of Google calendar. If you’re doing this from a mobile app, there should be a way to specify the calendar from within the app. The Method calendar will be in the format “User : Company Account Name”.

Method will sync with your Google calendar automatically every 20 minutes. If you would like to force it to sync, sign in to Method, hover over your username in the top right and select My Profile > Google Calendar > Sync Now.

I hope this helps, but if you are still unable to get this to work, please give our support line a call at 1.888.925.6238 x2 and we will be happy to look into this for you.

-Audisho

Audisho Sada
    Product Manager
    Method:CRM
    a.sada@method.me
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238
    Local & Overseas: 416.847.0400
    Fax: 416.640.6027
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)