Method Community

"An unexpected error occurred while processing the results in your browser. If this issue persists please contact your method administrator."

Last post 04-20-2015 8:22 AM by Method_Audisho. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-15-2015 6:07 PM

"An unexpected error occurred while processing the results in your browser. If this issue persists please contact your method administrator."

Hi,

I customize "PurchaseOrders OpenPOs" screen to buill Bill. Today, I received an error message "An unexpected error occurred while processing the results in your browser. If this issue persists please contact your method administrator.".

Is there anything I should check for this kind of error?

Thanks.

Alex

Chief Architect
    Yi Systems, Inc.
    alexhuang@yisystems.com
    www.yisystems.com blogs.yisystems.com
    Software.Web.Cloud.IT
  • 04-16-2015 8:33 AM In reply to

Re: "An unexpected error occurred while processing the results in your browser. If this issue persists please contact your method administrator."

Hi Alex,

One of our partners recently ran into this issue. Here is what resolved it.

Matt:
    If that doesn't work, check the names of your sections. I just had this happen and it turns out that one of my sections got renamed when copying the screen and one of the screen load actions called another action that shows or hides that section and that is what was causing the error for me. Hope that helps.

If this isn’t the issue you can try clearing your browser’s cookies and cached files or try using a different browser. You can also take a look at this thread, as your issue may be related.

Please post back here and let me know if you were able to resolve this or are still having this issue.

-Audisho

Audisho Sada
    Product Manager
    Method:CRM
    a.sada@method.me
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238
    Local & Overseas: 416.847.0400
    Fax: 416.640.6027
  • 04-16-2015 1:48 PM In reply to

Re: "An unexpected error occurred while processing the results in your browser. If this issue persists please contact your method administrator."

Answer

Hi Audisho,

It actually happends in Chrome and FireFox, after refreshing cache and clear cookies, still happens. It once works well, then just happened yesterday.

My solution is to copy this screen to another one. then it works without error message in new screen.

--

alex

Chief Architect
    Yi Systems, Inc.
    alexhuang@yisystems.com
    Software.Web.Cloud.IT
  • 04-16-2015 3:32 PM In reply to

Hi Alex,

Copying a screen causes it to be regenerated. It would appear that your screen had become corrupt and using the regenerated copy fixed the issue. I’m glad to hear that you were able to resolve this.

-Audisho

Audisho Sada
    Product Manager
    a.sada@method.me
  • 04-17-2015 6:44 PM In reply to

What do you mean "become corrupt"? Before this issue happens, it works well and nothing been done. Or, you are saying that changes other screen may change other screens, too?

---

Alex

Chief Architect
    Yi Systems, Inc.
    alexhuang@yisystems.com
    Software.Web.Cloud.IT
  • 04-20-2015 8:22 AM In reply to

Hi Alex,

Just like any digital data, sometimes the data that comprises your screen can become corrupt. Usually simply re-publishing the screen or generating a copy will resolve the issue. In your case, since you did not make any changes to the screen and copying it resolved the issue, I am assuming that this is what happened.

-Audisho

Audisho Sada
    Product Manager
    a.sada@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)