Method Community

Sales User Portal

Last post 05-08-2015 8:35 AM by Method_Audisho. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-07-2015 3:35 AM

Sales User Portal

Dear Method,

Does Method support personalized portal for our sales user? Usually our sales login via signin.method.me, I would like to make more personalized portal like the one we could use for Customer, Vendor, and Contact. Is this available too for our internal sales rep?

Thank you.

• 05-07-2015 8:20 AM In reply to

Re: Sales User Portal

Answer

Hi Jonathan,

You can create and customize additional portals from the Portals screen located under the Customize tab so this is certainly possible. You’ll want to read up on our portal pricing before setting this up. Depending on how often your sales reps will be using Method, it might make more sense to simply add them as Method users instead. Remember that you can create a custom tab group for these users if you want to restrict access to certain screens.

I hope this helps.

-Audisho

Audisho Sada
    Product Manager
    Method:CRM
    a.sada@method.me
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238
    Local & Overseas: 416.847.0400
    Fax: 416.640.6027
  • 05-07-2015 11:01 PM In reply to

Hi Audisho,

Which table that consist of our SalesRep userID and password? ur sales will use this portal very often, as they will check their account everyday and we had all license to PRO and add them as Method Users. The reason that I want to do this is to change the login page from method.me to our own login page.

Please advise.

• 05-08-2015 8:35 AM In reply to

Answer

Hi Jonathan,

It’s not possible to modify the Method sign in page. All of your Method users are required to sign in via https://signin.method.me.

Your user’s data is stored in the Users table however, their sign in information (Method ID & password) are stored in a Method database and are not accessible via this table. Your users can be linked to an entity from the user setup and your sales reps are assigned to an entity. Therefore, your users are linked to a sales rep as follows: User > Entity < SalesRep.

I hope this helps.

-Audisho

Audisho Sada
    Product Manager
    Method:CRM
    a.sada@method.me
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238
    Local & Overseas: 416.847.0400
    Fax: 416.640.6027
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)