Method Community

RE : Deleting User Licenses - are notes saved

Last post 07-01-2015 9:43 AM by Method_Audisho. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-01-2015 9:10 AM

RE : Deleting User Licenses - are notes saved

Method Team,

When I go into Method under a user name I was under when doing some customization work I am able to go back to things like recently reviewed tables, etc.  Certain things are saved just for that user.  But now I do not need access to the account until we do another round of customization.  So I want to inactivate that user.  If I inactive a user and then later reactive the same user will I still have access to all the saved recently reviewed tables and other items.  So do these type of things get saved in the database and stay there associted with the user wether the user has an active license or not?  Or, once you inactive a license is all this information erased?   

Thanks for your help,

VLocke

• 07-01-2015 9:43 AM In reply to

Re: RE : Deleting User Licenses - are notes saved

Answer

Hi VLock,

Unchecking the “User can sign in” box just sets a flag preventing the user from signing in to Method and removing the need for a license for this user. Unchecking the “Login is active” box simply sets the IsActive field for the user record as “false”, hiding this user from lists and dropdowns. All other data is maintained including the recent list.

I hope this helps.

Audisho

Audisho Sada
    Product Manager
    Method:CRM
    a.sada@method.me
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238
    Local & Overseas: 416.847.0400
    Fax: 416.640.6027
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)