Method Community

inactive users

Last post 10-28-2015 9:41 AM by Method_Morty. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-27-2015 5:46 PM

inactive users

I have had an employee leave and I no longer wish to have them or their account showing up. I have changed the settings to maek it show the account couldnt sign in, but it is still active. When I try to delete it i recieve a pop up with this message "Cannot delete the user as records are logged in the audit trail. Please set this user to inactive instead. " I have no idea how to make it inactive! Please help if you can! 

Savanna Sawyer
    Business Cents
    Entrepreneur of the Year 2013
    Tel: 509.389.7000
    Like us on Facebook

Our Mission is to assist business owners to succeed in achieving their financial dreams. Business Cents does this by helping our clients know and understand their financial position with good monetary controls, appropriate training, and effective and efficient systems and software tools.
    We are passionate about the health of our clients' businesses, and work to bring their owners, management and staff together as a team to help them understand the effect their actions have on the success of the business.
  • 10-28-2015 9:41 AM In reply to

Re: inactive users

Hi Savanna,

Since the User is related to records in the Audit you are unable to delete them. Making them Inactive will decrease the license count and also restrict the User accessing the account. 

You can do that by: 

- Uncheck both options on Step 1 of their User settings under 'Customize > Users'

-- Mortaza

Morty Barighzaai
    Customer Success Manager
    Method:CRM
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)