Method Community

Google Calendar Sync issues

Last post 08-31-2015 8:54 AM by Method_Morty. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-29-2015 8:17 AM

Google Calendar Sync issues

Good Morning,

I am having repeated issues with Google Calendar Sync.  It will work for bit, but then 2 out of my 4 users stop syncing.  The profile says something about the credentials.  We disconnect the google acct and it does disconnect, but we get another error message when saving and closing the profile, (though it still shows disconnected).  We then log in with google, link the account and manually sync, etc with, except that some of the work orders do not sync onto the calendar unless we go into them and change something and save it, then it will sync.  This started when the server change was done, but we also recently starting using Firefox as our browser occasionally if that could be any part of the issue.  Basically when this happens I then need to compare all my work orders in method to my google calendar because a few will not be there.  I think maybe it is whatever work orders I have made during the period of time that the sync credential error occurs and I realize it is happening. Is this a system wide issue?

• 08-31-2015 8:54 AM In reply to

Re: Google Calendar Sync issues

Hey Maureen,

We have had a few cases with Users facing similar issues.

I would recommend you give the Support line a call and show them the problems over a screen share. Allowing them to further troubleshoot and/or create a ticket if needed.

Please give us a call on the Method support line at 1.888.925.6238 x 2 and we'll be happy to take a look with you.

- Mortaza

Morty Barighzaai
    Customer Success Manager
    Method:CRM
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)