Method Community

Table documentation?

Last post 10-02-2015 3:09 PM by Method_Morty. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-30-2015 2:59 PM

Table documentation?

We are working through the quirks of setting up report templates and other things related to tables and while we are usually able to figure things out, we frequently have questions about a particular field or table. For example, "is this the right field to use? It's displaying empty - what is it supposed to contain?", etc. So far trial and error has been par for the course in figuring things out, but that's a huge waste of time.

There has to be documentation about Method tables & fields somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

• 10-01-2015 8:53 AM In reply to

Re: Table documentation?

Hey Jason,

In terms of Report Designer, we do not have a full documentation of all the Tables/Fields. If you have any specific questions in terms of any Tables or Fields to use in which case - I'm more than happy to help. 

-- Mortaza

Morty Barighzaai
    Customer Success Manager
    Method:CRM
  • 10-02-2015 1:05 PM In reply to

First and foremost we need to get our estimate and invoice templates right.

For some reason our street address appears in the Company.AddressCity field, and the Company.AddressAddr1 field is empty. I cannot find the field where the city is located. Are these fields pulled from QuickBooks? If they are Method-specific, where can I edit them? This data displays correctly in our Quickbooks estimate and invoice templates.

• 10-02-2015 3:09 PM In reply to

Hey Jason, 

Those fields are pulled straight from QuickBooks. You should be able to modify them under 'Company Information' in your QuickBooks file.

After modifying the fields, execute a Sync. Try that and follow up if it's still displaying incorrectly.

-- Mortaza

Morty Barighzaai
    Customer Success Manager
    Method:CRM
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)