Method Community

Converted Lead to Customer, but it's not in Quickbooks?

Last post 09-30-2015 11:06 AM by debbullocksmith. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-29-2015 10:18 AM

Converted Lead to Customer, but it's not in Quickbooks?

We converted a lead to a customer in Method using the "convert to Cusomter" button on the Leads screen.  The customer now shows on the Customers and Contacts List in Method, but cannot be found in Quickbooks.  I've checked the Quickbooks/Resolve Conflicts screen (looking for the RecordID), as well as the Quickbooks Non-Posted Transactions list and it doesn't appear in eaither place.  Any ideas where it's gone or how to find it in Quickbooks?

Thanks in advance - 

Deb

• 09-29-2015 10:47 AM In reply to

Re: Converted Lead to Customer, but it's not in Quickbooks?

Is your account syncing isth QB file? Can you check the date and time stamp for Full Sync and Changes only Sync under Quickbooks > Synchronize.

If it is not showing the current date and time, make sure your Qb file and Method engine is up and running and then run a full sync.

If it si showing current date and time on the sync page then;

Can you please let me know what is the name of that customer. Also, can you turn on Method support user on your account. Once the method support user is On, I can look into your account.

In order to turn on Method support user for your account follow these steps :

Go to Customize tab > Users > Method Support(Last user in the list)> click on the checkbox and make it checked.

Once you finish that make sure there is a right check in the checkbox in front of Method support user.

-Inder

• 09-29-2015 10:52 AM In reply to

Full Synchronization
    Last performed Sep-28-2015 08:50 AM on
    Changes-Only Synchronization 
    Last performed Sep-29-2015 11:08 AM on

The lead was converted to a customer on 9/26, so all indications are that it should have synced.

Customer Name:  BensonEnt

Method support account is activated.

Thank you!!

• 09-29-2015 11:17 AM In reply to

Can you tell me the name of the customer that is not syncing to QB as I can not find any customer with name BensonEnt under the Customers and Contacts list.

There is one active customer in your list BENSON ENTERPRISES-hour track, Is this the one you are talking about?

• 09-29-2015 11:22 AM In reply to

My apologies - I thought you were asking for our customer account name!

• 09-30-2015 11:06 AM In reply to

Answer

We found the "missing" customer.  The name was first name last name and not as my colleague expected it to appear (i.e. Last name, first name).  Mystery solved - it was user error.

Thanks for your help!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)