Method Community

Customer ID Number

Last post 10-06-2015 2:34 PM by Method_Morty. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-06-2015 7:32 AM

Customer ID Number

Is there any work-around or way to customize Method to track a Customer ID Number which will work with Authorize.net?

The lack of a customer ID number is very tough for us because our clients are families with children.  The parents often have different last names than each other or the child.  So when we sell a product for a child, we have a problem where we have 2 customers paying for one contact.  Reconciling these transactions is a nightmare.

Let me reiterate - I need to have the customer number appear on the transaction in BOTH Method AND Authorize... so I can reconcile them.

Along the same vein... does the Tax ID number in Method Sync with the Tax ID number in Authorize?  If it does, I could possibly use this field to help with reconciling.

Thank you for your help!

• 10-06-2015 2:34 PM In reply to

Re: Customer ID Number

Hey Meghan,

We can definitely keep track of the 'Customer Number' within Method, but to get that information to transfer over into Method you would need to create some sort of tool using our API to pull that data (and if that is if Authorize.net API allows for that).

-- Mortaza

Morty Barighzaai
    Customer Success Manager
    Method:CRM
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)