Method Community

Linking to sharepoint

Last post 02-09-2016 10:57 AM by Method_Inderdeep. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-08-2016 3:18 PM

Linking to sharepoint

I've added the sharepoint tab to my method account, but I'm having trouble linking it to my sharepoint account. I've looked through the forums, help centre and youtube for help, but I haven't been able to find anything. Can someone please help me on this? 

• 02-08-2016 3:30 PM In reply to

Re: Linking to sharepoint

Hello matt2189,

Are you trying to create a hyperlink to your sharepoint account? The reason why I am asking this is because we do not integrate with sharepoint, so if you are trying to just create a hyperlink then it will work but it won't integrate with sharepoint.

-Inder

• 02-09-2016 9:00 AM In reply to

If I create a hyperlink will I be able to access my SharePoint account through method, it’s fine if it doesn’t link with SharePoint as long as I can access my SharePoint files through the SharePoint tab on Method.

If I create a hyperlink will I be able to access my SharePoint account through method, it’s fine if it doesn’t link with SharePoint as long as I can access my SharePoint files through the SharePoint tab. 

• 02-09-2016 10:57 AM In reply to

Hello matt2189,

You can only use a hyperlink to open a website in a new tab or window. Unfortunately, It won't open the Sharepoint account or you can't access the files in Method.

-Inder

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)