Method Community

Using Method Data to determine how often clients order

Last post 03-05-2016 10:02 PM by John M. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-03-2016 11:13 AM

Using Method Data to determine how often clients order

Hi all,

I've been using Method for close to 3 years now, and given the fact that we're a lean and busy organization, there's still so much that I haven't learned. I've just joined this forum because I now need Method to do more for me.

Here is my problem, and I hope someone can steer me in the right direction.

We have a client who hasn't ordered since last September, and although we've been contacting her (9 contacts since September, documented in Method), we didn't realize she hadn't been ordering.

What can we do to stay on top of this? We have clients who order with different frequencies, so a simple graph won't work. Any ideas on what to export? I can do lots of things in Excel if I know what to track.

I realize this is a fairly broad question, and a broad answer will be enough to point me to the right place.

Thanks!

Bonnie

• 03-05-2016 10:02 PM In reply to

Re: Using Method Data to determine how often clients order

Greetings,

I dont work for method but maybe i can help. In my feild services app there is a cutomer section and in that section there is a tab that says trans actions.  It lists the orders and payments applied to that cutomer.  Not sure what screen your looking at but I would choose a customer screen and work off that.  In one screen you could make it so you see the customer and transactions.  Pretty slick.

John M

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)