Method Community

iPad

Last post 08-03-2016 11:03 AM by Dustin Reeves. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-02-2016 9:02 AM

iPad

Hey,

On the desktop application, when I go to settings / customize screen and edit the columns, there are 2 options to hide the columns: On Load and On Phone. Is there a way that we can have the iPad and tablets be on the "On Phone" and not "On Load" since it is a smaller screen?

Also, on the iPad, when I click the dashboard on the left side, I have to click something to make that go aways. Can we make it so that we can click in a blank area and the dashboard goes back? Make sense?

Thanks,

Dustin Reeves

• 08-03-2016 10:30 AM In reply to

Re: iPad

Answer

Hi Dustin,

Thanks for the feedback. I'll put in a feature request to include the option "Hide on tablet". This way you can be as granular as you like with what fields to display and where.

With regard to hiding the left navigation bar, I'll put in a feature request for this as well. It may also interest you to know that we plan on implementing touch gestures in the future. This will include swipe in from the left to show the left navigation bar and swipe out to the left to hide it.

Once again, thanks for the feedback and keep it coming! Big Smile

--Audisho

Audisho Sada
    Product Manager
    Method:CRM
    a.sada@method.me
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238
    Local & Overseas: 416.847.0400
    Fax: 416.640.6027
  • 08-03-2016 11:03 AM In reply to

Re: iPad

Awesome! That all sounds great. Thank you so much! The "Hide on Tablet" feature will solve that issue for sure. And it sounds like the swipe gestures will solve the other isssue too.

Thank you so much!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)