Method Community

Web To Lead Formula Question

Last post 01-13-2017 11:26 AM by jsautel. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-13-2017 11:26 AM

Web To Lead Formula Question

Hello Method!

I have a question regarding the formula wizard in the Web Forms Wizard in step 8 of 9. We are using the Classic Version of Method.

Our web lead form enters leads from our website. However, if the lead is a certain type, I want it to go to a certain sales rep.

Example one:

If the lead chooses "Type A" in the dropdown, I want the sales rep to be "Sales Rep 1"

To make this happen, I wrote this in the formula under the SalesRep field: "if(LeadType_Step2=='Type A',' Sales Rep 1','')" However this did not work and I do not know why? Does the formula wizard not work with dropdowns? Please advise on how to make this work. I referenced article https://www.method.me/cs/forums/t/1564.aspx on your website.

However the example that I want involves an OR statement and would go like this:

If the lead chooses "Type A" or "Type B" or Type C, then the sales rep would be "Sales Rep 1"

If the lead chooses "Type D" or "Type E", then the sales rep would be "Sales Rep 2"

So my question is how do I get a formula to make this happen? Would it be something like this "if(LeadType_Step2=='Type A' OR 'Type B' OR 'Type C,' Sales Rep 1','')"?

Thanks!!

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)