Method Community

Why does this happen to my screen in QB?

Last post 05-30-2019 5:42 PM by AdrianG001. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-29-2019 3:26 PM

Why does this happen to my screen in QB?

I am using QB desktop Premier.

After a period of time using the program, this happens where every cell of the screen that can be typed in turns black and many button labels are missing.  I then need to exit out and log back in.  This happens on both computers I use QB on.  

Has anyone else had this problem?  Is there a way to correct it other than logging out & in?

Thanks,

Adrian

• 05-30-2019 8:28 AM In reply to

Re: Why does this happen to my screen in QB?

Hi Damien,

Thanks for reaching out to us. This issue looks more on QuickBooks end. I found this article on their Helpcenter. If you need further assistance or required more information on this issue, I would recommend you to reach out to QuickBooks Support. They might have more insights on this issue.

Regards,

Inder

• 05-30-2019 5:39 PM In reply to

Answer

Please check your QuickBooks updates, as they might be pending for the installation. Once you have installed all the updates, you can test the QB software and if you still face the same issue, then you can un-install and re-install the software. Hopefully this will resolve your problem.

Regards,

Akshay

• 05-30-2019 5:42 PM In reply to

Yes actually you`re right. installing the updates on my quickbooks hosting solved my problem i was about to mention it on this thread that the issue already got resolved.

Regards,

Adrian

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)