Method Community

Edit Series Error

Last post 10-02-2010 6:45 AM by Method_Paul. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-28-2010 10:20 AM

• Mike
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 12-06-2009
    • Posts 3

Edit Series Error

When trying to edit any part of a work order Series in the Add Edit Work Order screen I get the following error: 

There were problems generating a request for the grid. Please reload the page. If that does not solve the issue, republish the page.

I've done both but continue to get the error. What should I do now?

• 09-28-2010 7:37 PM In reply to

Re: Edit Series Error

I'm getting the exact same error on a page I designed.  I added a button to "Refresh Grid" and when that button is clicked, the error you stated appears.  I have to re-select my customer to reload the page.

Patricia Hendrix
    Ten Key Business Solutions, Inc.
  • 09-29-2010 8:52 AM In reply to

Mike / Patricia,

Thanks for pointing this out. We are looking into this with the highest priority and will keep you updated.

• 09-30-2010 3:25 PM In reply to

Hello,

This issue is now resolved. Kindly test it out and let me know if it's working fine for you now.

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention.

• 10-02-2010 6:45 AM In reply to

Patricia - the problem with your screen was different.

The message you got was misleading.  The problem was that your refresh grid action did not specify a grid.  When I edited the Refresh Grid action on the screen the grid dropdown was blank. Once that was set to the Instruments by SN grid, and the screen got republished, then it worked like it should.

I have put a ticket in so that on future versions we'll change the message you get in that situation so that it tells you that no grid was assigned, rather than that ambiguous message.

Paul

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)