Method Community

missing Open Purchase Orders?

Last post 12-03-2010 4:18 PM by Anonymous. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-01-2010 9:36 PM

missing Open Purchase Orders?

I have hundreds of open POs. When I am entering a bill and go to select from the list of open P.O.s there are only 17, most fromt he month of November 2010. How do I access the others?

• 12-03-2010 3:02 PM In reply to

Re: missing Open Purchase Orders?

Answer

Hello,

The answer to your question is likely that under the Quickbooks -> Synchronize section you only have the last 31 days selected, which is the default setting.

Let me know if this solves your question.

Cheers,
    Denis

• 12-03-2010 4:18 PM In reply to

Re: missing Open Purchase Orders?

tdehmlow:

I have hundreds of open POs. When I am entering a bill and go to select from the list of open P.O.s there are only 17, most fromt he month of November 2010. How do I access the others?

Welcome to the forum!

I'm going to go a step further and suggest that under QuickBooks > Synchronize, click the "Show options per transaction type (click here)" button.  Scroll till you find the Purchase Order option and change the amount of days as needed.  If you change the default for all transactions, you do get more information available in Method but the more data you bring over, the longer your sync will take when doing the "Changes Only Sync" that occurs every 20 minutes.  

This also keeps your database size at a decent level.  Remember that your provided with a database of 250MB and why store data for older transactions if you're not going to use it.

Have a great weekend!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)