Method Community

How to get list of attachments through SOAP related to any table?

Last post 11-24-2022 8:36 AM by Method_Mamoon. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-10-2022 5:07 PM

• hamid
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 11-10-2022
    • Posts 2

How to get list of attachments through SOAP related to any table?

I'm using methodme SOAP API, so far it seems to serve the purpose. But I'm not able to get the attachments related to any table using SOAP API. https://www.methodintegration.com/MethodAPI/service.asmx/MethodAPISelect_XMLV2 

This above SOAP architecture supports endpoints to insert/update attachments only, it doesn't support any endpoint to get attachments. Need some assistance here. Thanks.

• 11-14-2022 8:51 AM In reply to

Re: How to get list of attachments through SOAP related to any table?

Hey hamid,

Unfortunately, at this time, we ddon't have the option to retrieve a list of all attachments using SOAP. Could I ask what you are looking to do with this? This information will help the team determine if there are use cases and capabilities we should be better serving than we are currently.

Mamoon Syed
    Product Manager
    Method Integration Inc.
  • 11-19-2022 1:43 AM In reply to

• hamid
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 11-10-2022
    • Posts 2

Hey Mamoon.

We are using SOAP API to display data in our application. Now we want to display list of files in our application for a certain table (files which were uploaded through CRM).

• 11-24-2022 8:36 AM In reply to

Thanks for the information hamid, we don't have anything like that currently, but I will submit a feature request with the team for you!

Mamoon Syed
    Product Manager
    Method Integration Inc.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)