Method Community

outlook integration - could not log into database now only 1 try remaining!

Last post 11-08-2010 3:10 PM by chrismyrs. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-07-2010 9:37 PM

outlook integration - could not log into database now only 1 try remaining!

WTF iz habbnin! - i'm trying to add an email to method and i started out w/ 5 trys remaining.  i've ensured another user in method, and in outlook, i've selected this users email and want to add it to method.  but.... won't connect w/ data and so, i'm done doing any integration untill this gets answered! 

best regards,

chris

• 11-08-2010 11:16 AM In reply to

Re: outlook integration - could not log into database now only 1 try remaining!

Answer

Hi Chris,

Thank you for contacting us here at Method. I know you spoke with Val, but I wanted to forward the resolution to issue so that everyone can take notes.

If you have a scenario where a user is unable to log-in to the Method plugin that you created in Method under customize ->  users, kindly ensure that you enable the This user is allowed to connect to Method API option, as this is what will enable the user's Outlook plugin to connect to Method.

By default this option is enabled for the administrator of the account, however you have to enable this option manually for each additional user you create that you want to be able to use the Method Outlook plugin.

I hope this clears up some of the confusion.

Regards
    Denis

• 11-08-2010 3:10 PM In reply to

Re: outlook integration - could not log into database now only 1 try remaining!

thanks Denis - i'll have to ensure i... "RTFM"! appreciate the help.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)