Method Community

Potential New Method Customer - Encouraged - Please Comment

Last post 01-07-2011 8:59 AM by Anonymous. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-30-2010 6:11 PM

• ChrisHopf
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 12-30-2010
    • Seattle Area, WA
    • Posts 1

Potential New Method Customer - Encouraged - Please Comment

Really encouraged by what looks to be a very active Forum / Community for the Method solution.  It looks like the Method Team is serious about helping their customers be successful and demonstrate such by providing, what looks like, timely responses to forum posts.

I have just rejoined an HVAC company that decided to invest in Aptora's Total Office Manager solution.  They are doubting such was the right decision and I have little patience for Software Solutions that are not actively looking to improve their solution, keep it relevant and cutting edge.

Would like feedback from current Method users about the following :

• How was the Method transition / implementation?
    • Has it met or exceeded your expectations?
    • Any issues with uptime?
    • How has support been by the Method team?
    • What would you do differently, if anything?
    • Are you glad you chose Method and what are the top 3 reasons why?

I have seriously considered developing my own solution, but why would I if Method is dialed in and providing the solution I have always known could exist, but have been amazed did not exist.

I called into Method today, to inquire if they could provide any references from happy customers . . . the gentleman said he could not for privacy reasons . . . but suggested I post a request here in the forum.

Looking to make a decision within the next 10 days.  We would have 13 minimum user, up to 28 possible users.

Really appreciate any time you afford my post . . . thanks in advance,

Chris Hopf
    General Manager

Blue Flame Heating & Air Conditioning

• 01-07-2011 8:59 AM In reply to

Re: Potential New Method Customer - Encouraged - Please Comment

Answer

Hi Chris and Method Community,

Feel free to take a peek at the Inuit Marketplace that showcases Method as a Gold Developer in their reviews and case studies, as well as our user spotlights. You can also take a look at the Method Community Group on LinkedIn. Of course, we invite all users to contribute their feedback by posting on our forums, but should you wish to appear in our User Spotlight section, please contact our talented Business Development guru - Katie Riley.

Kind regards,
    Denis Kugappi

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)