Method Community

Editions

Last post 02-10-2009 12:37 PM by Anonymous. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-06-2009 1:51 PM

Editions

What is going on with the Field Service Module?  When will it be available?  I need something for Field Service but I don't want to recreate the wheel.  Also the new QB Enterprise 9.0 has a Manufacturing and Field Service component to it, does Method take advantage of this information?

thanks,

Wavetec 

Thank you,
    Wavetec
  • 02-06-2009 4:17 PM In reply to

Re: Editions

Field Services is scheduled for roll out next week, provided that testing goes through smoothly.  We want to get it out as soon as possible. 

As for QuickBooks 9.0, provided the data fields for the Manufacturing and Field Service components are exposed via the SDK, then they will also be in Method. 

Cheers!

• 02-10-2009 11:42 AM In reply to

How do we get the Field Service Edition once it is ready?  Will you notify us when it's available?

Thank you,
    Wavetec
  • 02-10-2009 12:37 PM In reply to

Hi there!

Yes, we will be informing users via the Forum and/or Blog as to when Field Services becomes available.  That's why we highly recommend that users and even prospective users sign up for the blog.  Being a member of the Method Community is free AND informative!

Although this is all subject to change prior to the actual rollout, the idea is that current Full Blown Edition users will be able to access Field Services via the My Account tab link under the Customize tab. The shell of our App Library is already built under the My Account tab link and the Field Services App will be listed there once it’s up. 

New users will be able to select the appropriate app(s) when they subscribe, or by the same process stated previously after signing up for the Full Blown Edition if they choose to install an App after the initial sign up. 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)