Method Community

Have problems in the cotumize tab

Last post 04-07-2011 10:06 AM by Method_Michael. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-07-2011 8:55 AM

Have problems in the cotumize tab

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} Normal 0 21 false false false ES-CR X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}

I’m training to customize Mothod to Spanish we are almost done but  when we go to the tab customize it prompts me an error where that screen is not located and does not let use the sub tabs tha y should go to costumize to solve the problem since that is the tab i cant access I’m dead on the water can some one  share some lightc

Thanks

Arturo

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} Normal 0 21 false false false ES-CR X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}

• 04-07-2011 10:06 AM In reply to

Re: Have problems in the cotumize tab

Answer

Hi Arturo,

Can you contact me using the info found below or send me an email with your contact info and I will look into this.

-Michael

Michael Melo
    Product Manager
    Method Integration Inc.
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/MichaelMelo
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)