Method Community

action sets

Last post 08-28-2009 5:00 PM by Anonymous. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-28-2009 11:24 AM

• pholcer
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-08-2009
    • Northern Utah
    • Posts 139

action sets

In working on a Bill Payment Screen, I was looking closer at the receive payments screen. I noticed on the receive payment screen, there is an action set used on the advanced screen properties (#7). At the screen load, the AR TextChanged action set is called.

In doing the bill pay screen, there is no ap textchanged action set available.

I was curious how the action sets become available and do we have the ability to create new ones. I haven't been able to find any webinars or other posts regarding action sets.

Thanks!!

Phillip

Phillip Holcer

help@myanchorsolutions.com
    www.myanchorsolutions.com
    Anchor Tax Plus LLC
    PO Box 266 Tremonton, UT 84337
    (435) 553-4TAX

• 08-28-2009 1:10 PM In reply to

• pholcer
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-08-2009
    • Northern Utah
    • Posts 139

Re: action sets

Disregard. Found it! Thanks!!

Would love more info on action sets...what they are...what each one does. Any info?

Phillip Holcer

help@myanchorsolutions.com
    www.myanchorsolutions.com
    Anchor Tax Plus LLC
    PO Box 266 Tremonton, UT 84337
    (435) 553-4TAX

• 08-28-2009 5:00 PM In reply to

Re: action sets

Hi Phillip,

If by actions sets you mean actions that are grouped together, for instance, all the actions that make up the screen load for the receive payment screen. Then when you click on Edit for an object or field and you get to the Step where you can enter Actions, just click on the "Add Action" button. You will then be taken to a screen where you can choose an action, as you select different actions you will see a short description of what that action does.
    We are working on a documentation that should be out in the near future. I'll keep you posted when it becomes available.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)