Method Community

Not updating mobile

Last post 06-06-2012 8:06 AM by Anonymous. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-30-2012 10:55 AM

Not updating mobile

Greetings,

Method pro>May version>Custom made screen> not reflecting changes on the mobile

I have this screen and a table that is 100% custom.  I needed to add a field and correct a spelling error on a lable.  So I did that, published and saved it.  Under normal condtions, this change would happend on the mobile end.  Under the may version its not happending. Now the changes are taking place when i look on my desktop. I made sure that the check mark telling me that this screen is for mobile is checked. 

Any ideas?

• 05-30-2012 11:17 AM In reply to

Re: Not updating mobile

Update 

Method pro>May version>Custom made screen> Desktop looking at this mobile screen

For some odd reason i cant view this mobile screen on the desktop computer as well. If you need to look into my account you have my permission. The name of the screen is Irr StatusMO. I can see that changes i made while in the editing screen. Just not in mobile. This screen was working for the last 7 months.  

This screen does have a check mark field, i dont think that would be a issue...or would it?

• 05-30-2012 2:53 PM In reply to

John M:
    I can see that changes i made while in the editing screen. Just not in mobile.

We're able to replicate this and will update this thread with more details.

~C

• 06-04-2012 11:39 AM In reply to

I see that my changes are now in mobile

JM

• 06-06-2012 8:06 AM In reply to

Answer

John M:
    I see that my changes are now in mobile

Just wanted to update this thread to let you know the issue has been fixed and is on our stage site (May version).

~C

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)