Method Community

Mobile Version of Method

Last post 01-04-2013 2:29 PM by Method_Adam. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-03-2013 11:17 AM

Mobile Version of Method

I hope this is the right place for this post. I have a complaint. But before I start complaining, I just want to say that your customer support on both the forums and when you call in for help is awesome! Quite likely the best I've ever experienced. That being said, I do have some complaints, but I'll stick to just one. It is extremely frustrating that the mobile version is so difficult. It is extremely hard to select things, it won't even let you select different tabs (so you can't have them), and it won't load a calendar. Sad Currently, everyone in my office is using the non-mobile version of the site because everyone finds it easier. But easier is still not good enough, and many are getting frustrated (and they only just started using it). So.....my question (err..hope) is do you think you'll come out with any mobile improvements? Maybe even ways to customize a mobile site other than clicking the make mobile friendly button. Personally I'd love there to be an app for method! 

• 01-04-2013 2:29 PM In reply to

Re: Mobile Version of Method

Hi,

First and foremost, thank you for the kind words.  I can understand your frustrations, and I can tell you that we constantly strive to make improvements.  With that said, I can tell you that we do have a new version of mobile in the pipeline for a late spring/early summer release.  This will be a native app, with a completely new user interface using a new designer.  An improvement on our current version for sure.  Hopefully this will alleviate some of the concerns you have.

Thanks again for the feedback.

- Adam

Adam Lyons
    Manager of Support
    Method Integration
    a.lyons@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)