Method Community

error message

Last post 09-14-2011 8:27 AM by Method_Valbon. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-09-2011 10:22 AM

• debwiddi
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-29-2011
    • Ogden, UT
    • Posts 15

error message

Every time I try and enter time before invoicing a work order after it is completed, I get the following error: 

Error^Action Sequence Order:24^The criteria to retrieve value from table did not contain a value. The field used to retrieve the value is RecordID and the sign is =

Not sure what it is. 

Thanks...

• 09-09-2011 4:29 PM In reply to

Re: error message

Hi there,

We’ll certainly help you look into this. Can you please outline the steps you are taking to enter time? Are you working in Professional Services (hence the post to this professional services forum?) or are you working with Method Field Services (because I see you used the word ‘Work Order’)?

Please outline the steps you took and as much other info you think will be relevant for us to try and replicate the steps. I'll try some quick test while we wait for those details.

Thanks

Need more help? Ask us about Method consulting services.

Valbon Shabani
    Director of Education
    Method Integration Inc.
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238 ext. 715
    Local and overseas: 416.847.0400 ext. 715
    Fax: 416.640.6027
    E-mail: valbon@method.me
  • 09-12-2011 3:38 PM In reply to

• debwiddi
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-29-2011
    • Ogden, UT
    • Posts 15

from field service center/calendar/edit/timein, timeout/job item/employee/start time/end time/payroll item/enter time = receive error

• 09-14-2011 8:27 AM In reply to

Hi debwiddi,

I’ve moved your post to the Method General Q & A since it is not related to the sub-forum for Professional Services.

Thank you for the response but I am not able to replicate the same issue that you are having. Are you using one of our original screens or is this a custom screen? If they are original screens, I can certainly take a quick look at your account.

Please enable MethodSupport user from within your Method account (Customize>>>Users>>> place check mark beside MethodSupport) and let me know when this is done. I’ll also need you to send me a separate email if you are not comfortable posing your Method Account Name here.

Thank you.

Need more help? Ask us about Method consulting services.

Valbon Shabani
    Director of Education
    Method Integration Inc.
    Toll Free: 1.888.925.6238 ext. 715
    Local and overseas: 416.847.0400 ext. 715
    Fax: 416.640.6027
    E-mail: valbon@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)