Method Community

item service screen ?

Last post 07-08-2009 11:59 AM by Anonymous. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-07-2009 3:31 PM

• pholcer
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-08-2009
    • Northern Utah
    • Posts 139

item service screen ?

I have created two new screens used for inputting seperate database items and reviewing them.

They behave similar to item list and item service. Item list displays the data in grid form. Item service is the item input screen.

The problem I'm running into is that when I select "goto" from the review screen (item list equivalent) my input screen (item service equivalent) comes up but it is blank. It won't display the current data.

Any ideas what linking I might be missing? I see a lot of conditional statements on the item list screen under the "goto" link for the item grid. However, those seem to be referring to different item types (inventory, service etc).

Mine is pulling and sorting by recordID and name fields.

Thanks for any direction you may have!!

Phillip

Phillip Holcer

help@myanchorsolutions.com
    www.myanchorsolutions.com
    Anchor Tax Plus LLC
    PO Box 266 Tremonton, UT 84337
    (435) 553-4TAX

• 07-08-2009 11:59 AM In reply to

Re: item service screen ?

Hi Phillip,

Try comparing the actions for the "Go To" link from the Items screen and the "Go To" link for the screen you have created.  Since you are working with new screens you have created and new actions you entered, I am unable to troubleshoot and determine what exactly you are missing.  If you are unable to pinpoint what is causing the problem, you can contact your Business Consultant and book some consulting time and we will take a look at what you have and try to figure out why the screen is coming up blank.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)