Method Community

QBO Sync Failure: "Could not add/edit the Entity"

Last post 08-22-2013 3:12 PM by Method_Adam. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-21-2013 10:03 PM

• CHSMA
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 08-22-2013
    • Posts 1

QBO Sync Failure: "Could not add/edit the Entity"

I'm getting the following four errors when I try to sync with QBO:

Could not add/edit the Entity '708'. Click More Info to learn more about which record this is. The response from QuickBooks Online was: EMPLOYEE_REQUEST_BAD - Employee resource supports read-only access at this time. Create, Update, or Delete are not allowed

Could not add/edit the Entity '709'. Click More Info to learn more about which record this is. The response from QuickBooks Online was: EMPLOYEE_REQUEST_BAD - Employee resource supports read-only access at this time. Create, Update, or Delete are not allowed

Could not add/edit the Entity '609'. Click More Info to learn more about which record this is. The response from QuickBooks Online was: EMPLOYEE_REQUEST_BAD - Employee resource supports read-only access at this time. Create, Update, or Delete are not allowed

A Sync failed with Intuit Anywhere. An unknown error has occurred. Here's the response from Intuit that only geeks will understand: Get changes from QBO: Error: Invalid column name 'StudentContactEmailYesNoRef'. Invalid column name 'StudentContactPhoneYesNoRef'. Invalid column name 'TeacherExperience'. Invalid column name 'SuzukiTrainingRef'. Invalid column name 'StudioLocationRef'. Invalid column name 'StudioSpaceRef'. Invalid column name 'StudentContactEmailYesNoRef'. Invalid column name 'StudentContactPhoneYesNoRef'. Invalid column name 'TeacherExperience'. Invalid column name 'SuzukiTrainingRef'. Invalid column name 'StudioLocationRef'. Invalid column name 'StudioSpaceRef'. (at Get Customers from QBO)

How in the world do I fix this?  None of the permissions on QBO have changed.  The last successful sync was yesterday afternoon after I tried downloading the "Scheduling and Invoicing" app (I have since uninstalled it).

I appreciate any help.   This database is essential in running our school, and classes begin on Monday.  I'm running on 24 hours trying to figure out this problem, and if I dont have Method working again by tomorrow afternoon we're in a lot of trouble.

Thank you for your help!
  • 08-22-2013 3:12 PM In reply to

Re: QBO Sync Failure: "Could not add/edit the Entity"

Answer

For anyone following this, we took this issue off the forums and resolved it for CHSMA.

- Adam

Adam Lyons
    Manager of Support
    Method Integration
    a.lyons@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)