Method Community

Quickbooks Online integration needs

Last post 11-30-2011 3:37 PM by LaCrews. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-30-2011 3:02 PM

Quickbooks Online integration needs

Hello,

I am a sales consultant for CNI Corporation. CNI is a software development company that specializes in workflow automation solutions for media companies.

We are looking for some expertise and an estimate of the cost for services to help us integrate our solution with Quickbooks Online. We have a prospect who is a media company using Quickbooks Online, and we want to be able to provide a proposal that includes the two-way integration of the two solutions.

We need to be able to import information from Quickbooks that provides the advertiser account information with a unique account number and a unique sales territory code. We also need to import the information about each ad in the system with a unique order number for the ad. Then we need to be able to export any changes made to the account and to the ad back into Quickbooks Online.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience if you can provide us with assistance or if you can direct me to someone who can.
    Thank you,
    CNI
  • 11-30-2011 3:31 PM In reply to

Re: Quickbooks Online integration needs

CNI Corp-

We have our own product Method which integrates with QBO and is customizable. We don't integrate other software solutions to QBO. From the sounds of it you already have a program and want to integrate that with QBO, if that is not correct can you provide me with more details.

-Michael

Michael Melo
    Product Manager
    Method Integration Inc.
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/MichaelMelo
  • 11-30-2011 3:37 PM In reply to

Re: Quickbooks Online integration needs

Answer

Hi CNI

It sounds like you might be able to use the Method Platform as a bridge from your software to QuickBooks Online.  This is possible through Method's API and a custom web service.  If you'd like to discuss options, we'd be happy to speak with you.

Mark Crews
    Cloud Consultancy
    Principal and Developer

• 2012 MethodCRM Partner of the Year

• 2012 MethodCRM Community Excellence Award

• 2011 MethodCRM Community Excellence Award

Visit our website to find out about our training, support, and customization services.
    blog: cloudconsultancyllc.com/blog/
    ph: 434.326.1601
    e: support@cloudconsultancyllc.com

What is Method?
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)