Method Community

Linking selenium with electron framework (c#)

Last post 03-18-2019 3:51 AM by ankitdixit. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-12-2018 3:53 AM

Linking selenium with electron framework (c#)

I've already written few lines of code in C# using Selenium webdriver. As my application was transferred to the Electron framework everything has changed and honestly, I don't know how to cope with it right now.

Could you please clarify it to me? What steps should I take to simple start... I would like to continue my work in the current project (selenium, C#), but I'm not sure that it's possible, or I should completely start from scratch using a different language and framework?

I've read about Spectron, and checked the internet resources like stackoverflow, however I'm still in the point of unawareness...

• 09-13-2018 10:05 AM In reply to

Re: Linking selenium with electron framework (c#)

Hello Soujanya,

I am not really sure if this is a Method related question. This is a forum for Method:CRM and if you need any help with Method feel free to post here and we will be able to assist you with that.

Regards,

Inder

• 03-18-2019 3:51 AM In reply to

Re: Linking selenium with electron framework (c#)

Hey,

I am also facing some kind of issues in C# with Selenium and after I find Selenium C# Tutorial and I have resolved most of the issues. here you can also find some tutorials regarding with selenium

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)