Method Community

Payment Gateway

Last post 12-23-2021 8:06 AM by Method_Inderdeep. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-22-2021 9:02 AM

Payment Gateway

I was just talking with Moneris, they are the payment gateway that we use for all of our physical terminals and virtual merchat terminals. They have recently integrated with Benji Pays to offer a payment gateway for Quickbooks online and Quickbooks desktop. I would like to use Moneris with Method, can I connect you with the team and Moneris to get this integration setup?

• 12-22-2021 9:42 AM In reply to

Re: Payment Gateway

Hi Civenov,

Thanks for reaching out to Method. 

Here is the list of Payment Gateways that Method support today. I have asked my team to enable the Moneris on the account level. One of our support rep needs to work with you to implement this on your account. 

Can you please email your Method account name, phone number, and that you need Moneris integration on support@method.me and we will assist you from there?

-Inder

• 12-23-2021 8:06 AM In reply to

Re: Payment Gateway

For those who are reading this post. We were able to implement the Moneris as a Payment gateway for this customer. Currently, this is only available for Canadian customers only.

When we first open the Payment Gateway option, select Moneris.
    Below is the window that opens up. Now, customer has to enter the StoreID (which is Merchant Number) of their Moneris account and for the API token, they can find that information in their Moneris Merchant account. They can follow this link to find the details.

Once they enter the information for the above 2 fields, it loads the page where it says the confirmation (connected successfully).

Hope this helps!

-Inder

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)