Method Community

API for Web-to-lead Form

Last post 11-18-2022 3:30 AM by Numinix. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-10-2022 9:08 AM

API for Web-to-lead Form

Does MethodCRM have an API to programmatically submit data to the web-to-form?

• 11-11-2022 1:55 PM In reply to

Re: API for Web-to-lead Form

Hi Numinix,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Can you please elaborate on submitting data to the web-to-form? If you plan to capture the data from your Website into Method directly, please review this article

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Inder

• 11-14-2022 3:13 AM In reply to

Thanks, Inder.

We are presently using the form the same way it is explained in the article you suggested. However, we want to use our own form design (not iframe) and submit the form via API.

• 11-14-2022 9:00 AM In reply to

In this scenario, we do have an open API that allows external applications to integrate with Method applications, as an extension of the Method user experience. Here is a link to our API documentation. Please review it and let me know if you have any questions.

• 11-15-2022 4:02 AM In reply to

Thanks, Inder

I've reviewed the API doc.

I'm able to get the web-to-lead forms but unable to get the responses and as well create a new response for a specific form via the https://developer.method.me/#tag/Tables endpoint.

Any ideas?

• 11-17-2022 12:40 PM In reply to

When you say responses, are you referring to the count of how many people have responded to the form, or are you referring to not getting anything in return when making the API call? In that case, can you share the code with us?

• 11-18-2022 3:30 AM In reply to

I can see the count of how many people have responded to the form.

However, I'm referring to the content of each of the responses and how to post/create new responses via the API.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)