Method Community

Inventory Adjustments not reflecting

Last post 05-06-2011 8:21 AM by Method_Michael. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-05-2011 12:35 PM

Inventory Adjustments not reflecting

I've made an inventory adjustment for an inventory part "X".  I created an adjustment for this item, and this item alone.  When I saved and refreshed the existing inventory adjustment list, a reference number was generated for this specific adjustment.

I immediately went over to the Home Tab, under Items.  The quantity did not change. I had confirmed that there were 77 before saving the adjustment.  When I did go to the Items screen, and refreshed, the item's quantities (On Hand, On Sales Order, and On Order) went blank (which I'm finding is normal for adjustments for the first refresh).  Once I refreshed again though, the same quantities came up on the On Hand columm - 77.

Thoughts?

• 05-05-2011 3:52 PM In reply to

Re: Inventory Adjustments not reflecting

Did you verify that the adjustment posted in quickbooks?  If not, Check in resolve conflicts.  You might have a multi-user mode issue.  Some versions of QuickBooks don't allow inventory adjustments in multi-mode.

Mark Crews
    Cloud Consultancy
    Principal and Developer

• 2012 MethodCRM Partner of the Year

• 2012 MethodCRM Community Excellence Award

• 2011 MethodCRM Community Excellence Award

Visit our website to find out about our training, support, and customization services.
    blog: cloudconsultancyllc.com/blog/
    ph: 434.326.1601
    e: support@cloudconsultancyllc.com

What is Method?
  • 05-05-2011 4:29 PM In reply to

Viewing QB wasn't an option, but it did generate the number that indicates a sync- never posted to resolve conflicts, and I ended up deleting the adjustment twice, and eventually it worked properly.  

Don't know. 

Thanks.

• 05-06-2011 8:21 AM In reply to

Hi cpitts,

The next time this happens check to see if the adjustment is showing up in QB ( As Mark suggested) and check the QTY's in QB.

-Michael

Michael Melo
    Product Manager
    Method Integration Inc.
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/MichaelMelo
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)