Method Community

Outlook Integration Not Working after Installing Office 2010 Service Pack 1

Last post 06-29-2011 12:03 PM by LauraMadeira. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-29-2011 10:06 AM

Outlook Integration Not Working after Installing Office 2010 Service Pack 1

When clicking on the Add to Method icon in Outlook on a sent mail I get the following message:

"Value cannot be null. Parameter name: uniString" with the only option a white x in the top right or OK. both behave the same.

After up updating to SP1 for Office 2010 I got a "serious" error with Method Outlook Integration. Asking if I want to remove it from Outlook enabled Addin's. At the time I selected No.

I have since done an uninstall from the control panel, a remove from Outlook 2010 32bit Add-ins and a reinstall and restart.

Nothing is working.

Thanks for your help.

Laura Madeira

laura@quick-training.com

Laura Madeira
    laura@quick-training.com
    www.quick-training.com
  • 06-29-2011 11:00 AM In reply to

Re: Outlook Integration Not Working after Installing Office 2010 Service Pack 1

Hi Laura,

Can you unistall the version of Outlook Plug-In you have currently installed and try installing latest version of Outlook Plug-In v2.1.40? Do you experience the same problems?

Thank you

Victor

• 06-29-2011 12:03 PM In reply to

Re: Outlook Integration Not Working after Installing Office 2010 Service Pack 1

Yep, that works! Love the new icon look!  I couldn't at all find the link on your website for the updated Outlook Plugin. If you had not posted it in your reply still do not know where on the site to find it.

Thank you!

Laura Madeira
    laura@quick-training.com
    www.quick-training.com
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)