Method Community

Customer Info not transferring over on second load

Last post 06-01-2009 11:57 AM by Anonymous. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-29-2009 2:09 PM

• jallen
    • Top 100 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-10-2009
    • Atlanta, GA
    • Posts 49

Customer Info not transferring over on second load

On sceen "customer Info" I have a button to create a new activity.  The button stores the customer full name into a shared action, then executes show pop-up screen "New Activity".  In the onscreenload of new activity screen, it verifies the data and enters the full name it into the customer name field. the first time I do this for a customer everything works fine. 

However, when a save and close the new activity screen and return to customer info, then select the new activity button (to create another activity for the same customer); the new activity screen appears without the customer name.

I have verified that the data is store via the show message in the customer info screen. But, it seems as if the onscreenload does not execute.  This is becuase I have a show message (before any start conditions) in the onscreenload and it does not appear.  Furthermore, this happens to all buttons/screens: work orders, estimates, activities, etc...

• 06-01-2009 11:57 AM In reply to

Re: Customer Info not transferring over on second load

Hey John,

We had to regenerate some pages but eveything should be working now. Please let us know if your still having problems.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)