Method Community

Feedback for Prospective Customer

Last post 06-30-2009 12:21 PM by 1strate. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-30-2009 11:43 AM

• wpdon
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-30-2009
    • Posts 7

Feedback for Prospective Customer

Hi:

We are a small manufacturing company looking to share Quickbooks Premier among 5 users at multiple locations.  Our need is to integrate customer vendor data (name, address, pricing, etc) among sales, logistics and accounting.  The Method Integration technology seems to be a perfect solution avoiding the need to go to a full blown server environment.  Unfortunately, due to cross border government privacy restrictions, they have been unable to share customer references with us.  I'd welcome any feedback existing Method Customers might have regarding their satisfaction (or problems) with the product, service and the appropriateness of the software for our needs.

Thank you,

don

• 06-30-2009 12:21 PM In reply to

• 1strate
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-13-2009
    • Texas
    • Posts 24

Re: Feedback for Prospective Customer

I own a Swimming Pool cleaning and repair service.  Quickbooks was loaded on a laptop at my home office while my business partner didn't have direct access.  After signing up with Method, my business partner can easily access quick books data.  She can add/edit customer information, customer jobs, complete work orders, create invoices, receive payments, generate various reports.  If I happen to have Quickbooks open on my laptop, I can literally see customer updates instantly.  For example, if I'm looking at a customer phone number and my partner changes it by accessing it through Method, I will see it instantly change before my eyes.  While Quickbooks is running, Method will constantly look for updates and sync them accordingly. 

Based on how you described your needs....Method is perfect for you. 

I do come from an IT background so I have been customizing Method to suit my needs better; however, I think it would accomplish what you desire the second it has been synced with your Quickbooks.

It's not that expensive to give it a try.

Good Luck,

James

Regards,
    James Stapleton
    1st Rate Pool Service, Inc.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)