Method Community

Supporting Intuit Merchant Services and Authorize.NET with Method API

Last post 01-09-2013 9:04 AM by Method_David. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-18-2012 9:10 PM

Supporting Intuit Merchant Services and Authorize.NET with Method API

On the general Method forum, CF_Pro asked the question: "I noticed in the API you supportg PSIGate, and ElectraCash, but I do not see authorize.net.".  

I'd like to keep the API questions on the API forum, so I have answered it here.

The current "live" version of the Method API does not support Intuit Merchant Services or Authorize.NET. We are currently testing out a labs version that has a unified payment gateway.  

Test Site EndPoint: https://www.methodintegration.com/methodapitest/service.asmx

Service Function: MethodAPIActionRefundPaymentGateway

Gateway: supports value of either PSIGATE, ELECTRACASH, AUTHORIZENET or INTUITMERCHANTSERVICES.

Note: currently only electracash supports ACH.  We plan on extending ACH to Authorize.Net and Intuit, so you see ACH fields in the unified payment gateway now, but they are currently ignored.

Note Also: the OverridePostURL is for Emulation, specifically Authorize.Net emulation.

Feel free to test it out and give feedback. Documentation updates will follow.  I don't have date when we plan to make this lab version the default "live" version.  We'll likely have a long incubation period.

HTHs,

Paul

• 01-08-2013 4:08 PM In reply to

Re: Supporting Intuit Merchant Services and Authorize.NET with Method API

Any updates on ACH through Intuit Merchant Service (IMS) or (Intuit Payment Network)? We are really trying to centralize our customers towards our Method Customer Portal. We have considered a link to an external ACH portal but we are willing to wait if it is on the horizon...

• 01-08-2013 4:19 PM In reply to

Also please note that when attmepting to connect the Intuit Merchant Services as a gateway and click the provided "Click here to get a Connection Ticket" . After logging in we are getting the following error:

https://merchantaccount.quickbooks.com/j/sdkconnection/connectionList?appid=182336692

Your merchant service account is not set up to process payments through the software or website you are using.

Please contact your software or web site provider or contact Intuit Payment Solutions customer support at (800) 558-9558.

• 01-08-2013 4:35 PM In reply to

Nevermid the last comment as you need to have the "eCommerce" option enabled on your account. Would still like an ETA on Intuit Payment option for ACH. Thanks!

• 01-09-2013 9:04 AM In reply to

Hi jwarren,

Things are on the horizon, just for clarification are you looking for creditcard processing or electronic cheques?

Dave

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)