Method Community

Activity Email

Last post 11-19-2013 8:57 AM by Method_Jamil. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-30-2012 9:31 AM

• fran
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-08-2009
    • Mountain View
    • Posts 453

Activity Email

I added an Activity to existing case and email was sent to Client... (luckily my comments were nice).  But I did not intend to have that sent. Could the option to email be more clearly shown in gadget? 

Also, until I pressed  "edit activity details".. I did not know that "Comments" were external and this button opened up an "internal comments" box.  Could something be done so that External and Internal Comments are more clearly shown.

Thanks...

I love the gadget....can our clients join the beta?

Fran Reed
    FreedUp Solutions
    Intuit Solution Provider
    Advanced Certified Quickbooks ProAdvisor
    Advanced Method Solution Provider
  • 06-01-2012 2:33 PM In reply to

Re: Activity Email

Fran - love that you love the gadget.  Bring your clients on, it's stable.  Just email in with the requested domains so we can drop the invites.

Now - onto your problem. We do have it so that "Activity Comments" becomes "Activity Comments (external - may be seen by your contact)" when "Email case notification to contact?" is selected for that case.

It's supposed to warn you - kinda like what you're asking for right now.  So it begs the questions:

1. Does it not switch to "Activity Comments (external - may be seen by your contact)" for you? 

2. If not, can you possibly provide steps to duplicate? If it does show up, but you are missing it, any suggestions to make it more obvious? Icon of a man jumping up and down? A checkbox requiring '[  ] Yes, I get it, my customer will see what I wrote, now just let me save!". Or maybe, just a yellow warning icon?

Paul

• 11-19-2013 8:57 AM In reply to

Re: Activity Email

Hi... this is just a test post on the new site.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)