Method Community

Error Message when click on save

Last post 06-26-2012 12:04 PM by chowrentoys.com. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-20-2012 5:27 PM

Error Message when click on save

I got the following message when I click on the save button.

Error during the save section action.

Additional Information

Action Sequence Order:1

This happened in the screen: Build Assemblies.

2 questions, 1 how do I fix this problem? 2. This screen is a hold over from Method Remote Entry Edition. We are now using now using CRM Pro for QBD. Is there a way to selectively update the old screen to the new ones from CRM Pro?

Thank you.

Jason
    Chowrentoys.com
  • 06-20-2012 8:09 PM In reply to

Re: Error Message when click on save

Answer

Checking the logs, it looks like you may have deleted your "Location" field at some point in the BuildAssemblies table.  We've put it back. You should be all good now.

In terms of selecting updating screens, there's no way - it's updated by the app, not the screen.

Paul

• 06-22-2012 3:52 PM In reply to

Thank you for fixing the error and answering my question. Not sure how that could have happend. The same error is occuring in our Invnetory Adjustment Screen which is also a hold out screen from our Remote Entry Edition. Would appreciate your help in fixing this problem as well. Thank you.

Jason
    Chowrentoys.com
  • 06-25-2012 2:42 PM In reply to

chowrentoys.com:
    The same error is occuring in our Invnetory Adjustment Screen

Is this a custom screen?  If it's a stock Method screen then our free support will cover looking into the problem for you.  If it's a custom screen then you'll need to have a paid consultant to have a look.  If the problem is on our side then the consultant's time will not be billed.

~C

• 06-26-2012 12:04 PM In reply to

It is a stock screen. It is the first time that I try to use that screen. Thank you.

Jason
    Chowrentoys.com
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)