Method Community

End Users please respond: I need product feedback

Last post 08-18-2009 6:32 PM by 1strate. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-12-2009 12:38 PM

End Users please respond: I need product feedback

I am very interested in the full blown edition of Method. Since this is a "new" product, I would like to know how it has performed to this point. How has the "out of the box" products functioned and also how has the customization implemented? I would like to receive any feedback (positive and negative) from any available users. Thank you in advance.

Kerry 

• 08-18-2009 6:32 PM In reply to

• 1strate
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-12-2009
    • Texas
    • Posts 24

Re: End Users please respond: I need product feedback

I'm a pool cleaning company using the full blown edition.  I'm not sure what you are looking to do but I'm able to access andupdate my client info and service schedule from my netbook laptop using Sprint's wireless service.  My cleaning tech can update workorders when the job is done and I can see it in the office instantly.  My tech can create work orders, edit work orders, add new customers, update customers and more all from the field and it updates my quickbooks instantly.

Out of the box will be okay but you will need to do some customizing to get your brand into the system (e.g. invoices, estimates, etc.).

Anyway, I love it and think it will give me a little edge over my compitition.  My biggest benefit is my invoicing went from 5 hours per month to about 90 minutes because the pool tech completed the online workorder which easily converts into a invoice.

Good luck,

James

Regards,
    James Stapleton
    1st Rate Pool Service, Inc.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)