Method Community

Multiple Payment Gateways

Last post 11-13-2012 3:14 PM by Method_Adam. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-13-2012 11:40 AM

Multiple Payment Gateways

Hello,

I wanted to confirm that a Payment Gateway setup is required for each payment type we offer our customers: VISA, MC, AMEX, and DISC all though Auth.NET

According this this thread that is the way yo setup the gateways: http://www.methodintegration.com/cs/forums/p/2758/10371.aspx#10371

If this is accurate, how do we setup Intuit Payment Netowrk (Different from Intuit Merchant Services) to accept ACH/Checks?

I see the documentation for setting up Intuit Merchant Services but what we really need is access to IPN to allow our customers to process bank checks. Please advise.

Thanks!

• 11-13-2012 2:23 PM In reply to

Re: Multiple Payment Gateways

Hi,

IPN (Intuit Payment Network) has not been opened up via an API for developers to integrate with, only IMS (Intuit Merchant Services).  

- Adam

Adam Lyons
    Manager of Support
    Method Integration
    a.lyons@method.me
  • 11-13-2012 2:39 PM In reply to

Adam,

Thanks for the prompt responce. I spoke with Intuit and they confirmed the same but supposdley are "working on it". However I di d also find out that IMS offers a eCheck option and since they already have and API do you have any customers processing checks through IMS?

• 11-13-2012 3:14 PM In reply to

Answer

Currently, we only provide support for e-checks through ElectraCash and Authorize.NET.  It's on the roadmap, but I can't say when it might be available.

- Adam

Adam Lyons
    Manager of Support
    Method Integration
    a.lyons@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)