Method Community

Filter options in list builder for email campaigns

Last post 11-15-2012 9:48 AM by Method_Adam. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-14-2012 12:22 PM

Filter options in list builder for email campaigns

How do I import an Excel list into my campaign list builder? 

Also, how do I add another field to filter by when making an email campaign (for example: region)?

• 11-15-2012 9:48 AM In reply to

Re: Filter options in list builder for email campaigns

Answer

jessicagoodwin:

How do I import an Excel list into my campaign list builder? 

Hi Jessica, you can import the excel list through the import/export tool under Customize > Integration tools

jessicagoodwin:

Also, how do I add another field to filter by when making an email campaign (for example: region)?

Do you mean to filter the email list in list builder (step 2) by region?  This woud require a bit of customization.  A "region" field would have to be added to both the Customer table and the List Builder table.  This would be to ensure the Region field is transfered from step 1 to step 2 in the List Builder.  The list builder table is populated when that transfer is made.  You could then customize and edit the list builder screen (be sure to copy the original and edit the copy), adding the region field to the grid.  Then, by editing the grid and creating a new filter by view, you can filter by the region.  This type of customization can be a bit tricky.

If you would like, you could setup a session with one of our consultants for training or customization. Just let me know and I can have someone get in touch with you, or you can contact one of our certified Method Solutions Provider's here

- Adam

Adam Lyons
    Manager of Support
    Method Integration
    a.lyons@method.me
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)